Staying COVID Safe at the BALMORAL BEACH CLUB
Due to the current COVID pandemic, there are a number of restrictions currently in place at the Club. The following outlines what you need to know:
- Please don’t come to the Club if you are unwell or have been with anyone who is unwell or have visited a COVID-19 hotspot and have not completed the required quarantine period. https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates. Please notify the Club immediately if you have tested positive for COVID-19 if you have been at the Club.
- Members must follow the Covid-19 safe hygiene guidelines. Hand sanitising stations must be used on entering the Club.
- Members are encouraged to come to the Club ready to swim/exercise. Please shower and change quickly and efficiently so that all members can gain access to the facilities.
- Access to the Club is by PIN, fob or wristband ONLY. If you don’t use one, you MUST NOT enter the Club. You will be breaching COVID-19 regulations if you do.
- Guest Services, when on site, are not authorised to provide Club access to anyone.
ACCESS HOURS AND INFORMATION
Open everyday – 5AM UNTIL 8PM
Members and visitors must first enter enter the Club must be through the Main Entrance (street door) and street gate. You will need your PIN/wristband/fob to open the gates, coming back from the beach.
Weekend Breakfast 7.30 – 10.30AM
- The Top Room will be open for weekend Breakfast as usual.
- No Bookings required. First come, first served basis.
- Sign in on entry to Top Room with Service NSW QR Code.
- These can be booked via Ben/Function 8 with strict adherence to numbers governed by Covid-Safe regulations.
- TABLE USE – Booking Required from 10.30AM-8PM
- Tables are available in 4 areas – 3 tables for 4 persons in front room, 3 tables for 3 persons on front verandah, 6 tables with 6 persons for back top deck and 3 tables for 6 persons in courtyard.
- 3 time slots are available: 10.30am to Midday; 12.30pm to 4pm and 4.30pm to 8pm.
- Tables are for all members to enjoy. Please only book one session per day.
- Tables must be pre-booked on Try-booking. See link in weekly BBC Update email.
- Guest Services table booking phone number is 8002 8036 for your information.
- Access to and from the front room and verandah must be through the north side door.
- No furniture is to be taken to or used on the lawn area on the beach side of the Club.
- Front room, verandah, courtyard and back top deck tables can only be occupied by those on the booking.
- BBQs to be used by one person per table booking. Own BBQ utensils to be used.
- All furniture, including chairs, to remain in current locations.
- The Club will be closed at 8pm.
- SWIM RACES AND ATHLETICS
- Weekend swim races start at 7.15am on both days.
- For more information please contact the Club Captain, Traicha Jandera on email me
- Visitors are welcome at the club but must be signed in at the Main Entrance (street door) using the Club QR code. This is NOT the Service NSW QR.
- Please refer to specific visitor rules as listed on website and at the Main Entrance.
- OTHER BBC ACTIVITIES
- Currently Storytellers is being conducted in a hybrid format with some people in the room and some on Zoom. Check BBC Update email for details.
- Book Club has returned to the Club and you can contact Jenny Hole for more information.
- Limited yoga sessions have returned to the Club and you can contact the convenors for times and instructions.
- Bridge has not yet returned to the Club.
- BBC UPDATE EMAIL
- As changes occur at the Club you will be notified via the weekly email that is sent on a Thursday. If you unsubscribe yourself from this email, you will not receive important Club information.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: PIN USAGE
We are asking members for a high degree of compliance to the rules for PIN usage. We cannot have multiple members entering the Club as a group with just one PIN/fob/wristband. Every member entering the Club must use the key pad for access and must see the GREEN LIGHT GO ON to ensure we have captured your identity and time of entry. We will be using video footage of gates to check on compliance. If tailgating occurs the Club will have to revert to limited hours of access as, legally, we won’t be able to fulfil the government requirements for contact tracing. ITS ALL UP TO YOU!!