Staying COVID Safe at the BALMORAL BEACH CLUB
Due to the current COVID pandemic, there are a number of restrictions currently in place at the Club. The following outlines what you need to know:
Stage 1 – Re-Opening
During the initial stage of re-opening, the Club will be open to only:
- Fully vaccinated members (senior, young adult and junior)
During stage 1 only the change rooms will be open.
We will not be opening the Club for;
- Athletic events (swimming or running)
- BBQ’s and social gatherings
- Bridge, Yoga/Stretch, Storytellers
- Top room weekend breakfasts: and
- Please don’t come to the Club if you are unwell or have been with anyone who is unwell or have visited a COVID-19 hotspot and have not completed the required quarantine period. https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates. Please notify the Club immediately if you have tested positive for COVID-19 if you have been at the Club.
- Members must follow the Covid-19 safe hygiene guidelines. Hand sanitising stations must be used on entering the Club.
- Members are encouraged to come to the Club ready to swim/exercise. Please shower and change quickly and efficiently so that all members can gain access to the facilities.
- Access to the Club is by PIN, fob or wristband ONLY. If you don’t use one, you MUST NOT enter the Club. You will be breaching COVID-19 regulations if you do.
- Guest Services, when on site, are not authorised to provide Club access to anyone.
ACCESS HOURS AND INFORMATION
Open everyday – 5AM UNTIL 7:30PM
You must first enter the Club through either of the two street entrances.
You must wear a mask when coming into the Club and when indoors and it is recommended that you carry with you at all times a copy of your vaccination certificate (electronically or on paper).
Enter your PIN to get access through the entrance gate (please do not tailgate any-one else, everyone must enter using their own PIN)
Use your phone to register using the Services NSW QR Code (this is a legal requirement). QR code panels will be located inside the street entrances.
Drop all your belonging in the courtyard near the BBQ’s.
After your swim/exercise, collect your belongings and go to the change rooms.
Ensure 1.5m physical distancing where possible, including using the marked crosses on the benches
Please respect your fellow members and use the change rooms as quickly as possible
NOTE: You will need your PIN/wristband/fob to open the gates, coming back from the beach.