BEFORE YOU START: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CLUB’S CHANGING ACCESS ARRANGEMENTS
Here are some key points, before we explain how to request a PIN and, optionally, a fob or wristband.
- ALL ENTRY TO THE CLUB REQUIRES THE USE OF YOUR PIN, FOB or WRISTBAND.
- It will be essential that you do not “tailgate” behind another member, without entering your own PIN, even if the door/gate is open; otherwise our COVID-19 record-keeping will be undermined, putting the re-opening of the Club at risk.
- If you already have a fob or a wristband, these will be activated when your PIN is issued.
- If you do not expect to need Club access before 5th December, please wait until we advise we are ready to process your request.
- If you need access earlier, just go to the Club website and click the “GET PIN ACCESS” button, top right, for instructions.
- Your PIN will not change, unless it is compromised by mis-use.
- All members, except Juniors, need to request a PIN
- If there is a junior member in your family, for whom you want a PIN issued, please contact Club Admin by email to request this: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to access times for the Club will be published, from time to time, in the weekly BBC Update email, so please read it each week.
In applying for a PIN, you agree to the following:
- You undertake not to share your PIN with others and only share it with junior members in your family, if they do not have a separate PIN. This means you will be responsible for letting your visitors into the Club (including back from the beach).
- You undertake not to enter the Club without entering your PIN, or recording your contact details with Guest Services, depending on the time you enter the Club.
- You undertake to abide by the Club’s COVID Safe provisions, as long as they remain in force.
- You undertake to accept direction from the Guest Services team, if they are on site.
If you are prepared to abide by these undertakings, see the instructions below, to request your PIN.
HOW TO REQUEST YOUR PIN
STEP1: Log into the Club Portal (link below) and click “Change & Update Details”, as shown below.
STEP 2: Scroll down to the Member Details section (see screen shot below)
Click/tap the Confirm contact details dropdown box to confirm details are correct, then select one of three choices in the “Tokens > Access Request” dropdown box.
Your choices are:
- Request PIN only (No Cost)
- Request PIN plus wrist band (additional $30 cost)
- Request PIN plus keyring fob (additional $30 cost)
Click Save at the bottom right, just below the Member Details box.
HELP: If you have difficulty following these instructions, please contact IT Support by email (please include phone number):
You can login to the Portal using the link below: https://bbcmembers.memnet.com.au/Login.aspx