BEFORE YOU START: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CLUB’S CHANGING ACCESS ARRANGEMENTS
Here are some key points, before we explain how to request a PIN and, optionally, a fob or wristband.
- FOR MEMBERS 16 YEARS AND OLDER, ALL ENTRY TO THE CLUB REQUIRES THE USE OF YOUR PIN, FOB or WRISTBAND.
- It will be essential that you do not “tailgate” behind another member, without entering your own PIN, even if the door/gate is open.
- If you already have a fob or a wristband, these will be activated when your PIN is issued.
- Your PIN will not change, unless it is compromised by mis-use.
- Changes to access times for the Club will be published, from time to time, in the weekly BBC Update email, so please read it each week.
In applying for a PIN, you agree to the following:
- You undertake not to enter the Club without using your PIN, fob or wristband.
- You undertake not to share your PIN with others, except with junior members who are your children.
- You undertake to keep up to date with and abide by all Club rules and Public Health Orders, including any restrictions on the admission of unvaccinated persons to the Club.
- You undertake to abide by the Club’s COVID Safe provisions, as long as they remain in force.
- You undertake to accept direction from any authorised representative of the Board.
- You understand that failure to comply with these undertakings may result in your access to the Club being suspended.
- You understand that all areas of the Club premises, except changerooms and toilets are under 24-hour video surveillance.
If you are prepared to abide by these undertakings, see the instructions below, to request your PIN.
HOW TO REQUEST YOUR PIN
STEP1: Log into the Club Portal (link below) and click “Change & Update Details”, as shown below.
STEP 2: Scroll down to the Member Details section (see screen shot below)
Click/tap the Confirm contact details dropdown box to confirm details are correct, then select one of three choices in the “Tokens > Access Request” dropdown box.
Your choices are:
- Request PIN only (No Cost)
- Request PIN plus wrist band (additional $30 cost)
- Request PIN plus keyring fob (additional $30 cost)
Click Save at the bottom right, just below the Member Details box.
HELP: If you have difficulty following these instructions, please contact IT Support by email (please include phone number):
You can login to the Portal using the link below: