BEFORE YOU START: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CLUB’S CHANGING ACCESS ARRANGEMENTS
Here are some key points, before we explain how to request a PIN and, optionally, a fob or wristband.
- We are currently in transition mode, between manual sign-in and PIN access.
- FROM MONDAY 2ND NOVEMBER AT 5AM, ALL ENTRY TO THE CLUB WILL REQUIRE THE USE OF YOUR PIN.
- As we switch over to PIN access, we will phase out most collection of contact details by Guest Services. As we do, access through boundary gates/doors will require your unique 5 digit PIN.
- It will be essential that you do not “tailgate” behind another member, without entering your own PIN, even if the door/gate is open; otherwise our COVID-19 record-keeping will be undermined, putting the re-opening of the Club at risk.
- TO RECEIVE A PIN BY 2ND NOVEMBER, YOU MUST REQUEST IT BY MONDAY 26TH OCTOBER, TO ALLOW TIME FOR PROCESSING.
- If you already have a fob or a wristband, these will be activated when your PIN is issued.
- If you do not expect to need Club access before 5th December, please wait until we advise we are ready to process your request.
- If you need access earlier, just go to the Club website and click the “GET PIN ACCESS” button, top right, for instructions.
- Your PIN will not change, unless it is compromised by mis-use.
- All members, except Juniors, need to request a PIN
- If there is a junior member in your family, for whom you want a PIN issued, please contact Club Admin by email to request this: email@example.com
- Changes to access times for the Club will be published, from time to time, in the weekly BBC Update email, so please read it each week.
In applying for a PIN, you agree to the following:
- You undertake not to share your PIN with others and only share it with junior members in your family, if they do not have a separate PIN. This means you will be responsible for letting your visitors into the Club (including back from the beach).
- You undertake not to enter the Club without entering your PIN, or recording your contact details with Guest Services, depending on the time you enter the Club.
- You undertake to abide by the Club’s COVID Safe provisions, as long as they remain in force.
- You undertake to accept direction from the Guest Services team, if they are on site.
If you are prepared to abide by these undertakings, see the instructions below, to request your PIN.
HOW TO REQUEST YOUR PIN
STEP 1: Log into Club Portal at https://bbcmembers.memnet.com.au/ or select MEMBER LOGIN in top right corner of this window.
STEP2: Select the My Membership tab and click “Change & Update Details”, as shown below.
STEP 3: In the Personal Details section, check that all of your details are correct, especially your email address and phone numbers. Please provide a mobile number, if you have one, to allow for sending you an SMS in an urgent situation. You will be asked to confirm these details have been updated, in the next step.
STEP 4: Scroll down to the Member Details section (see screen shot below)
Confirm contact details are correct. Don’t forget this step, or your request cannot be processed.
Select one of three choices in the “Tokens > Access Request” dropdown box.
Your choices are:
- Request PIN only (No Cost)
- Request PIN plus wrist band (additional $30 cost)
- Request PIN plus keyring fob (additional $30 cost)
Click Save at the bottom right, just below the Member Details box.
STEP 5: Log out.
You will receive an email containing your PIN, as soon as we have loaded your details into our Access Control System. There are manual steps involved in setting you up on this system and we have to do it in batches, so please be patient. Please allow at least 3 to 7 seven days for your PIN to be emailed. If you have chosen to purchase a wristband, there may be a delay of some weeks, due to supply problems. Our Admin Officer, Graham Brown, will be in touch with details for receipt of your fob or wristband, once it is available.
HELP: If you have difficulty following these instructions, please contact IT Support by email (please include phone number):
SO, HERE AGAIN IS THE LINK TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE: https://bbcmembers.memnet.com.au/
or select MEMBER LOGIN in top right corner of this window.